Unique Hens Party Ideas
Renowned for getting a little crazy, hen’s parties definitely aren’t for the faint hearted. If however the traditional wild hens night festivities isn’t for you then check out our top 10 hens party ideas for modest brides.
1. A Day At The Races – Depending on the time of year a day out at the races will allow everyone to get dressed up, soak up the sun and just have some harmless fun outdoors. Whether you are interested in the races and placing a bet or not it’s a sure fire way to have a great day out.
2. Weekend Getaway – Having a weekend away is the perfect chance for your bride to escape all the stresses of planning a wedding. The options are truly endless think luxurious champagne brunches and elegant afternoon high teas or relaxed cocktails by the pool. If it’s a winter affair perhaps wine by an open fire. Plan an indulgent weekend full of activities reflective of the brides tastes this can involve anything from leisurely browsing galleries to competitive games of mini golf! Whether you have dinner at a fine dining restaurant and then visit a bar for some cocktails or have a cosy dinner in accompanied by drinks, good conversation and some games or DVDs you’re sure to have a memorable time. Consider renting a house as opposed to staying at a resort or hotel where everyone will be separated.
3. A Pamper Session – This has to be one of our favourite classy hens party ideas! We’re talking lavish group massages, facials, manicures, pedicures pretty much the works! Perhaps visit a bathhouse or the hot springs where you can relax in peaceful surrounds with your gal pals. You might organise a day or full weekend of pre wedding pampering at a day spa. Conveniently there are mobile pampering services available so you can organise an afternoon of indulging in the comfort of your own home with wine in hand. There is also a budget friendly option where ladies can perform their own facials and paint each other’s nails like a true girl’s night in
4. Winery Tour – A hen’s party with a difference! Sample fine wine and delectable cuisine whilst taking in exquisite scenery. Ladies will enjoy sharing an elegant afternoon filled with many laughs and vivid conversation. Whether you partake in a full cellar door tour or simply visit one winery for lunch and a tasting this is one experience involving alcohol that everyone is sure to remember and will appreciate.
5. Sing the Night Away – Head out to a karaoke bar, reserve a table and let your hair well and truly down for a memorable hens night party. Forget your inner inhibitions and give those vocal cords a workout with all your closest ladies. With cocktails in hand things can still get a little crazy without the need for strippers or interesting shaped straws – you know what I’m talking about!
6. Having Your Fortune Read – Visiting or hiring a tarot card reader or fortune teller to foretell your future can be a fun and interesting night for all involved. Hearing what the future holds is certainly a memorable experience to share with your closest friends and can involve drinks and canapés.
7. Going to See a Show – could be a musical, concert or stand-up comedy performance whatever the bride will find most entertaining. This is all about having a different kind of night out.
8. Taking a Class – Partaking in a class is the perfect way to have some fun trying something new. A group drawing class with nude models is one slightly risqué experience. Bring along some champagne and have a laugh comparing your artistic pieces. Slightly less confronting is to take a belly dancing, burlesque or pole dancing class followed by dinner and drinks. More fabulous and classy hens party ideas could be taking a cooking or cocktail class which of course involves tasting!
9. Cruise the Seas – Hiring a boat or taking a cruise is a classy way for all the ladies to get together. Sharing drinks and laughs while secluded on their own private boat allows everyone to truly relax and if the weather permits everyone can get their bikinis on and soak up the vitamin d. If you are opting to take a river cruise make sure to make the departing time clear on your hens party invitations so no one misses the boat.
10. Delightful Drag Queens – Hiring Drag Queens for entertainment at a hens party held at home is another fabulous way to have tons of fun and laughs. The Drag Queen can host the party by administering games and putting on performance. This will certainly make for a unique hens party.